Food Lovers Corner

Food-free recipes for foodies
Broccoli & Cauliflower Yoghourt Dish.

Don be fooled by the free low rate offered you by Trade Zones online there are often hidden Fee Strategies- Fees cut into your profits. High fees can turn a break even or minor trade profit into a loss. Just as you have a strategy for day trading, you should develop a fee strategy for lowering your overall trading rates and saving money. Before choosing a broker, check their fee structure for every possible trading scenario. Transparency is the key. If the information isn’t posted clearly on the site’s website – as is the case with SureTrader – don’t even consider it. You’ll find SureTrader provides 
Trading Platform for Stocks





Food Love's Corner
Enjoy healthy food, cook like a pro, free recipes inclusive!


Hi!

I’m your chef behind Broccoli & Cauliflower Yoghourt Dish.

This is a free Recipe that I have created for my readers as a way to say thank you for your support!”

As you as know I enjoy Blogging a lot although, I intend to make it a fulltime job, even though I know it might require a lot of my time, energy, and resources. It can take days to come up with ideas, some days are easy, some are even more challenging, but at the end of it all, I am always grateful because blogging about food, beauty, travel, career, and everyday lifestyle gives me more insight to life!


 I enjoy doing other things I haven't mentioned here, but I will, but in the meantime let's start with cooking.

Cooking is another passion I had from my childhood. I earned everything from my home, friends and in the course of my adventures etc. 

I intend to post free recipes, but only with your support, I would be able to come up with more simple yet savory recipes that would challenge your cooking skills.

I like to try my own recipes as well as recipes from world class and low class-(Street vendors) cooking skills. I have tried most cooking skills ranging from Africa, Asia, Eu and other parts of the world nothing splendid but simple food that is pleasant to the stomach and thirst as delicious.


Above all I also try healthy recipes for good skin, anti-aging and libido with few herbs worked to my surprise!

I look forward to posting more of my cooking skills, hope you will enjoy it.

P.S

It might not be as often, but I will try because I will like to cook them and try before posting...

So here is a free recipe for your cooking pleasure.

Broccoli & Cauliflower Yoghourt Dish.

Ingredients:
  •         2 1/4 cup olive oil
  •         ½ medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
  •         2 heads broccoli with stems / 450g
  •         ½ head of cauliflower / 450g
  •         4 cups chicken stock
  •         1/4 cup oyster sauce
  •         1 cup water
  •         1quarter teaspoon ginger
  •         1 quarter teaspoon black pepper
  •          quarter teaspoon cinnamon
  •         1 teaspoon fresh thyme
  •         1 teaspoon fresh parsley
  •         3 cloves garlic, cut in half
  •         1/3 cup seeded black olive 
  •         2 teaspoons coarse salt
  •         ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  •         1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
  2. Cut broccoli and cauliflower into similarly sized pieces.
  3. Place vegetables and spices in a large mixing bowl.
  4. Drizzle oil over the vegetables and toss to coat completely.
  5. Pour vegetables on a shallow baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes until somewhat soft and browned
  6. Allow vegetables to cool slightly. Remove some or all of the garlic and pour your yogurt.
  7. Add the remaining stock and water to the pot.
  8. Place food on direct heat (fire) bring the dish to a boil and then reduce to simmer for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  9. If firm, the vegetable is still hard, add a little water and boil for 2 more min.  
  10. Serve warm.
  11. Bon Appetit!
Enjoy Cooking!!.

Don't forget to subscribe for more. If you did cook the food please endeavor to send me a photo.


It will mean the world to me.



Cheers Toodles


Bye for now
All is well that ends well






Comments

Follow me on Instagram