The Lonely Path I had To Walk Alone

True life stories



Ok, Let's Do This, What is an Empath?

Empaths are deeply sensitive individuals who are highly attuned to the emotional pain of others. They can easily take on the emotions of others as their own. This can be a challenge when they have porous boundaries and end up absorbing the pain and stress of others. Empaths are sharply intuitive and are adept at reading people and situations beyond just surface-level impressions. Due to their giving nature as well as their keen insight into the human psyche, they tend to be natural healers.

You may have heard the term “empath” before. But what does it actually mean?  Is there any scientific basis for the term “empath”? Or is it, as some skeptics assert, a glorified term used to describe highly sensitive and intuitive people?
Even the most hardcore skeptic cannot deny that there are people in this world that are much more highly intuitive to the needs and emotions of others; that can pick up on subtleties that others can’t, and seem to have a natural talent for healing others.

But Why Travel blog?  


As said in my previous post, I have done my own extensive traveling too, thus; my most profound regrets was not taking enough pictures, as pictures speak a thousand words. This blog will give me the opportunity to share my journey and experience with you no matter where I go.

Not a Travel Blog? 
It is to me because I am beginning my own journey starting from a travel tour through my mind for the first time ever, of course, I will post travel itineraries I experienced first hand including from other reliable sources.


My blog is pretty much beautifully packed full of exciting and embarrassing tales, don’t get me wrong, I have read a couple of blogs that wrote only what I could probably read from any travel magazine, the whole meaning of a blog is lost when one omits his own experiences for the readers reading pleasure. In my honest opinion, blogging is to write about your experience or even what you have possibly heard from a close friend or the news you would like to give your opinion about but most of all a genuine information. 

Transparency

Of course, you will find lot's of discrepancies here and there when it comes to actually blog and reading about a travel blog. I am not one of those condescending bloggers who enjoy slandering, discrediting or talking down on other bloggers, I am new myself, my point being, we are all in this together one way or the other, we are not supposed to practice the same trade and type same words for word or maintain a fancy looking blog, we all started from the scratch and built our audience over time, some of us are jobless or career stay home mum and dads, some are struggling through life and the only way they feel any sort of relief is to blog about their personal problems, others take pleasure in inspiring and motivating the general public even though their blog may look a little out of sync. So instead of making posts that discredits their work why not post something educational and teach them what you know. 

I hereby salute in respect for the bloggers out there who break their backs to put up as many posts as possible.


My wishlists- 
- To Inspire People
-To publish my book
-To travel the world with my best-friend & perhaps volunteer/ NGO's 
-To fundraise for my Charity
-To Fall in Love
- Live Happily Ever After

Do I read other blogs?

Of course, I do, I also like reading exclusive blogs, hilarious blogs are my favorite blogs with comments and reviews that are out of this world as long as it’s their own candid opinion or as a result of their own experiences. 

We all can't see things from the same perspectives, two people can look at the same thing and see totally different things. I forgot to mention, I am a single mum with an adorable daughter, she is my best friend and joy. You may probably get to read some of my blogs about " life as a single mum". Don't worry it's not the usual story you read every day, my story happened to be a mixture of everything and it would wow you. The real reason I have decided to share my past experiences is simple, maybe someone going through same or tougher times, might either be motivated, inspired or learn to avoid or stop making the same mistakes. 

Listen without Judging?

It is very important that you understand the pressure and energy a victim of abuse has to put up, in little things as "speaking up". I was petrified of what he would do to my little girl if I take matters to the authorities. I have lost track of several occasion I wanted to comment or write to a particular blogger who blogged about a similar topic, but when I make up my mind to comment, I would, first of all, read other comments in most cases I end up reading more offensive comments from insensitive people than encouraging comments and before long I'll change my mind and simply shut down. I couldn't take any more offensive verbal or written abuses at that point in my life. I am positive, lots of people have experienced the same.  Most people are too afraid to speak up, most of the times people only just listen to judge you, only a few would actually listen to understand and offer their support. Not to say a few critics are not welcomed, I welcome critics because they make you better.

6 Reason Why Women Find it Difficult to Speak Up

1-Women, particularly from minority ethnic groups, are under cultural, religion and family pressure to stay with their husband.

2-Women were afraid to tell any professionals about what was happening at home in case they lost their children or their own lives, this is basically the major obstacle for women in seeking help or leaving their partner. In most cases, family members, friends and co-workers, business colleagues generally know little about domestic violence and abuse and find it difficult to offer help, "Mind their own business".

3-Women had little knowledge of domestic violence and abuse and thought that their partner’s behavior was all their fault, so they felt they should try harder to make it work.

4-Majority of women believe it was up to them to change their own behavior in order to stop their partner’s abuse, so this became their initial strategy to make peace or try to win back their man, before deciding to leave.

5-Women are always brainwashed and emotionally dependent on abusive partners which makes it harder for them to leave.

6-Fear 


"Stockholm syndrome"

I was abused in the most horrible way when I was a child and later as an adult met an abuser who almost killed me.

What you Must know 

Psychological abusers don't go for the weak they tend to choose strong people and the reason is they 'like the "challenge"

The Story of The Invincible Child- (Coming up in next post)
A few days ago I started a blog- (you are reading it). I don't know how I managed to start this blog, somehow I ended up pouring my heart content to it. I wish to drown my frustrating, embarrassing memories and experiences. I am still trying to get over my past considering the amount of energy I put into suppressing the pain I have carried deep inside my heart for many years.

I would be thankful if someone going through the same pain would by any chance read my story and speak up. There is a saying that "being silence could kill you" this is very true, by failing to speak up about being assaulted, or physically abused will not make your abuser stop rather it will increase the chances of you being constantly abused and might eventually lead to death as a result. Two things could happen either you get killed by your abuser or you commit suicide both are always the case. I've kept my silence for years and that has hurt me the most because I was so certain that everyone I would meet would blame me or turn out to be the same.

Before my abusive relationship, I met and married my husband a good man who died just 17 months later after we had our first child, that devastated me. Ever since I've always felt lost and lonely without him in my life. I will forever miss him. A few years later I met my abuser, and when he started dealing with me, I started feeling like I don’t know where I’m going. I don’t really have the confidence to meet new people because I don’t feel like I’m myself anymore. You know, I feel like I adapted my life to believing all the names my abuser had called me were true, my husband never hit me, nor call me names, may his sweet soul rest in peace Amen. 


The effect of the abusive relationship?

I was so petrified that I shut down from love. I’m not really looking for love, but I can’t help but want it. Of course, I am only human, everyone deserves to love and be loved. I don’t really trust anybody, I can’t imagine being with another man and being vulnerable again. The thought of having another man in my life scares me. The thought of, you know, sex with another person, will it be consensual, will I really want it? And questioning what is consensual sex now, because I just don’t know anymore. " Shudders". Besides as far as I am concerned I don't know anymore.

 I am just trying to pick up the pieces. And, you know, like I said, I am really lonely, but I don’t know how I’d go about meeting people as friends or in a relationship. No wonder traveling the world makes more sense to me now. " I wish, I could just pack my bags, grab my girl and go"!


Anyways That was my thoughts initially but not anymore, I am healed because I learned to move on.

To be continued...






Comments

Follow me on Instagram